Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano sheet music - The Coronas

Options
  • 15-08-2015 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi, I wonder if you can help me! Looking for a present for my best friend and her husband on their first wedding anniversary. They're huge Coronas fans, got engaged at their concert and had Heroes or Ghosts as their first dance.
    I'd love to get them a print out of the sheet music for that song to frame as a little gift.

I've searched Google and can't see anything apart from guitar tabs that don't really look pretty enough to print and frame. It probably doesn't help either that I'm not musical at all myself! If anyone has any suggestions of where I might find something, that'd be great. I'm based in Dublin if it helps! Thanks in advance, N.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Could you try the Coronas fan sites / facebook etc...?
    May be some musically minded folk on there that could help?

If not, even the lyrics alone printed of with maybe an image of their first dance or something nicely framed could do?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 cailin_milis

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Could you try the Coronas fan sites / facebook etc...?
    May be some musically minded folk on there that could help?

If not, even the lyrics alone printed of with maybe an image of their first dance or something nicely framed could do?

Thanks a million. I've had a wee look to see if anything like that was out there already on the fan sites but I'll keep an eye out and, as you said, I might find help there. I like the idea of the lyrics too, thanks for your help!

Advertisement