Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any sports shops open on Sunday in Dublin city centre?

Options
  • 15-08-2015 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hope this is the right forum....does anybody know a sports shop in city centre that is open on Sundays? I'm arriving near o Connell street at around 11 o clock, and I'm looking to find a pair of golf shoes? Any help really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

rosshar wrote: »
    Hope this is the right forum....does anybody know a sports shop in city centre that is open on Sundays? I'm arriving near o Connell street at around 11 o clock, and I'm looking to find a pair of golf shoes? Any help really appreciated.

Elverys at the bottom of Grafton St.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Mary street Dublin 1. Opens at 11am
    Lifestyle sports

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Everywhere in town is open on a Sunday. It's just another business day, except that the shops open later. Try the branch of Elverys in the basement of Arnotts on Henry St. There are several other sports shop in the area too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rosshar

Elverys at the bottom of Grafton St.

Thanks very much for your response Explosive Cornflake, Gerard and proud dub, I will go to the elverys shop on Grafton street.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

All of them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement