Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course fees/spec ed needs

Options
  • 15-08-2015 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi I have been recently accepted to attend nuim to do a post grad dip in special educational needs. I really want to do the course however I am having difficulty with the financial side of things.
    I am in the process of applying for a mortgage and therefore need to account for every penny I spend. The course costs 2000 . They want half now and half after Xmas. I just can't see a way in which I could come up with this money at the minute. Does anyone know if nuim nay be flexible and allow me to pay a little now and the rest at the end of the year. I know your are probably thinking why not just ask them but it being the weekend and I can't stop thinking about it. My partner wants me to just forget about it until nxt year but 2 schools close to me are building on special needs units and I am currently driving 100 k each way daily to get to and from work.
    I just think now is the time as I want to do the masters next year. Any advice or words of wisdom would b great..Thanks in advance

Advertisement