Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sugarloaf gymnastics

Options
  • 16-08-2015 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Has anyone experience of this club. It seems popular but I'm looking for somewhere that really encourages confidence. My daughter loves gym but she needs actual lessons on how to do stuff. Is this place any good for the average girl?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

Our daughter goes to Sugar Loaf, she's just turned six and absolutely loves it, having just finished her first full year of it. The coaching is very good and when I'm doing drop-offs and pick-ups you can see that everyone is really into it.

She had been doing ballet and while she was good at that, she wasn't really enjoying it, but was so eager not to miss out on gymnastics during the summer break she asked to do extra classes on Friday afternoons.

Would happily recommend them!

Advertisement