Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Job Market (Thinking of moving home)

Options
  • 16-08-2015 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I'm a qualified electrician (Irish qualified) and I am currently living in Perth, Australia and really looking at the possibility of returning home in the next year or so and am just wondering what the job market is like at the moment in Dublin mainly?
    I have been doing some searching and most of the jobs seem to be through agencies, are there many companies hiring direct, also what is the pay rate like these days?

The last 4 years over here I've been mainly working in the construction side of things, which is what i did back in Ireland on large commercial and industrial sites, but also did street lighting and some small commercial for out and domestic work too.

Thanks in advance for any input

Comments

Advertisement