Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makeup revolution

Options
  • 16-08-2015 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

i was just wondering what people thought of makeup revolution quality?
    I've been wanting the too faced chocolate bar palette and the naked 3 palette since my sister got them and I tried them but it's the guts of €100 for them and I just can't justify spending that much on just 2 palettes.
    My friend was babysitting for me last week and she was going out after and she had what I thought was the chocolate bar palette but she got it from makeup revolution for €9. They also have a palette very like the naked 3 for about €6.
    I was just wondering how people felt about this brand, obviously they are not going to be as good but are they decent enough?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

In the thread about latest purchases and reviews have a look at the last few pages there's a few people talking about it.

Hope that helps!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Hi Shady Lou - I put in my first order with them last week so waiting on delivery. A few have commented on the latest prices and reviews thread with largely good things to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Shadylou

They have a fantastic 3 for 2 offer on at the mo so I ended up ordering a lot of stuff for only €50, can't wait for it to arrive now!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

I have to step away from this forum! I signed up and got an email with 20% off my first order. Between that and three for two I know I'll pick up lots of bits.

The 3 for 2 offer ends today AFAIK.

• Advertisement

I'm just about to place an order-how long does shipping usually take? I'm away the for two weeks so don't want to miss delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

lazygal wrote: »
    I have to step away from this forum! I signed up and got an email with 20% off my first order. Between that and three for two I know I'll pick up lots of bits.

I signed up too but no 20% off! Must be just for some people :(

I'm not really sure what I want from there so probably safer not to have the money off or I'd buy loads I dont need!

I ordered last Thurs (13th) and my delivery came by An Post today! Had a quick look at lunch time and will have a proper look tonight.

I emailed them asking to deliver to work rather than my home as I can't be sure of getting the package otherwise. Hopefully they'll do so!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Shadylou

I got my order and after playing around with it a bit I placed another order today!! I'm delighted with the quality and when I compared the chocolate palette and the iconic palette to the too faced and urban decay ones you could hardly see any difference on the eyes

• Advertisement
Advertisement