Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD/DVD Printer

Options
  • 16-08-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

On the lookout for a decent but not massively expensive CD/DVD printer machine. Cannot seem to find one online without it costing massive money. Any idea's of where I might pick up one? Tried done deal and adverts but nothing there. Wouldn't mind buying a decent second hand one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

dobbs2210 wrote: »
    On the lookout for a decent but not massively expensive CD/DVD printer machine. Cannot seem to find one online without it costing massive money. Any idea's of where I might pick up one? Tried done deal and adverts but nothing there. Wouldn't mind buying a decent second hand one.

There was a thread on this a few months back with a recommendation I'm sure. Try a search within this forum.

EDIT: Found it

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057449327/1/#post95943257

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Bayberry

Are you looking for something to print out the occasional CD/DVD, or are you looking for a disk duplicator/printer?

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

Bayberry wrote: »
    Are you looking for something to print out the occasional CD/DVD, or are you looking for a disk duplicator/printer?

Looking for a disk printer.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Bayberry

Looking for a disk printer.
    If you just want to print the occasional disk, some of the Canon Pixma printers come with the attachment for printing on disks, and it seems to work quite well. (My father likes to make DVD slideshows for family and friends, and he's much happier with this method rather than the old sticky label method that he used to use before he got his current printer. Though you do have to buy the right disks. He usually gets them from Amazon, as the printable ones aren't always available locally).

The Canon Print Selector will help you pick out which models support Disk printing (it's on the last page of the process).

The Epson Expression Premium XP-620 also supports printing on disks. (I just checked a couple of the Epsons, and that one has the feature).

Oops, I just re-read your reply, and I think you meant you want you want something more heavy duty than these options.

Advertisement