Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SpeedFriending in Cork too?

Options
  • 16-08-2015 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

So I heard about this SpeedFriending group in Dublin and as someone who moved here not long ago, it seems like a nice idea. Basically it's like the speed-dating concept but to meet new mates. Any interest in an equivalent for Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

zephyro wrote: »
    So I heard about this SpeedFriending group in Dublin and as someone who moved here not long ago, it seems like a nice idea. Basically it's like the speed-dating concept but to meet new mates. Any interest in an equivalent for Cork?

I don't believe there are any groups for speeding friending in Cork however there are a LOT of meetup groups in Cork (I run one myself) and to be honest I think they are just as good, no matter what group you join you will make friends and find people with common interests.

Or if you are set on the speed friending concept then maybe set up your own group? :)

Advertisement