Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NSC College Green 90-00-17

Options
  • 16-08-2015 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi there, 

Just wondering is there another sort code for 2 College Green, Dublin 2?  90-00-17 is coming up as: GE Capital Woodchester Finance (Clears through Bank of Ireland), Woodchester House, Golden Lane, Dublin 8.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

dublin daz wrote: »
    Hi there, 

Just wondering is there another sort code for 2 College Green, Dublin 2?  90-00-17 is coming up as: GE Capital Woodchester Finance (Clears through Bank of Ireland), Woodchester House, Golden Lane, Dublin 8.

Thanks.
    Hi dublin daz,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

Yes the sort code for our branch in 2 College Green is 900017 and you can get more information about this branch here.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pebblet

Hi - URGENT - I need to post a hard copy of a doc - is your add 2 College Gn, D2?  I only have the IBAN and BIC and cannot for the life of me find a website or address.
    Regards
    Ann

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

pebblet wrote: »
    Hi - URGENT - I need to post a hard copy of a doc - is your add 2 College Gn, D2?  I only have the IBAN and BIC and cannot for the life of me find a website or address.
    Regards
    Ann
    Sounds right to me

https://www.localmint.com/ie/bank-of-ireland-college-green-hours-56813

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

pebblet wrote: »
    Hi - URGENT - I need to post a hard copy of a doc - is your add 2 College Gn, D2? I only have the IBAN and BIC and cannot for the life of me find a website or address.
    Regards
    Ann

Hi Ann,

Thanks for getting in contact. If you are posting a document in relation to one of your accounts with us you need to post it to the branch your account was opened. I have attached a link here to the Bank of Ireland Branch Locator. Just click on the link, type in the Branch name and it will provide you with the full postal address for that Branch.
    Thanks John

Advertisement