Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mma boards severe mma ask me anything

Options
  • 16-08-2015 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭

Sorry don't know who to link posts or copy shortcuts etc so please bear with me.

The thread in question is a mma thread with one of the guys from website severe mma he is doing a reddit style ama thingy, anyway for whatever reason he skipped first 3 questions ( I don't mind that he did BTW)

Anyway another poster commented ( imo funnily or at least trying to be) ama and skips first 3 questions.
    And he got a warning for it.

I replied to warning post stating a warning is hardly fair... And I got a warning for questioning a warning I mean I get mods need to mod but that seems a bit authoritarian to me in fairness.

Full disclosure I got infraction from this mod before for saying ash daly moved like a retarded duck ( she does have a unique style of moving if you ever see her fight) while I meant it as a humours observation, got infraction for fighter bashing, I replyied to mod in pm saying so but no joy so fair enough. And I never raised it in the forum afterwards.

Anyway the two issues are not linked but as I said full disclosure and ****.

Anyway back to issue another guy agrees with my post as well, so maybe he was being overly pernickity I don't know...

Anyway could you please look at this as I've been infraction twice now by this mod first time I felt was way harsh but put it down to learning experience as I was new to boards mma. But this one is crazy surely I can't be infraction for questioning a decision.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

resolved.

could a mod please lock/close/delete.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement