Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nissan diagnostics in Waterford?

Options
  • 16-08-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Got a Nissan Micra and the yellow engine light decided to light up today. Google seems to say it could be one of a million different problems, and the only way to know exactly what it is would be to find a garage that can plug it into a computer to run some diagnostics. I know the Nissan garage would be able to do this, but I also know they'd charge me an arm and a leg. Does anyone know a small (and cheap) car repairs place in Waterford that would have the kit needed to plug it in and tell me whats wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Any indie garage will have diagnostic equipment and it would cost maybe 25 - 30 euro to have it done. If you go to Nissan it could cost you anywhere from 55 to 70 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ikeano29

Buy your own cheap one off eBay and do it yourself in future.

Advertisement