Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The Official CAO Offers Thread 2015*** Link to R1 points in the OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Broseph

viperockz wrote: »
    Where do we find Points for Rounds 1 Offer?

On page 1 of the thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭kingsofoffaly

Can someone tell what the points for WIT agriculture is? My brother can't log in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

Blue giant wrote: »
    Science in UCD here I come. I wasn't expecting it to drop. Oh well, I won't be a part of any Galway boards get together :p

Happy with that? Earlier you said you'd prefer Mathematical Science :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Blue giant

Kayleigh.. wrote: »
    Happy with that? Earlier you said you'd prefer Mathematical Science :P

Yeah I'm delighted. I think honestly it was just me preparing myself for the worst. I've always preferred the course in UCD (although I preferred the college itself in NUIG). I think I'm the only person from our year going to UCD though. I might know of one person in who will be in first year. I'll have to make new friends :p

Can anyone tell me what agricultural is??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 KatieHennessy

Can someone tell what the points for WIT agriculture is? My brother can't log in

Agricultural Science is 415. Good luck to him! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

Blue giant wrote: »
    Yeah I'm delighted. I think honestly it was just me preparing myself for the worst. I've always preferred the course in UCD (although I preferred the college itself in NUIG). I think I'm the only person from our year going to UCD though. I might know of one person in who will be in first year. I'll have to make new friends :p

Ah that's great so! Congrats :P Ah, making friends will be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭gracew

Agricultural science is 415*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Blue giant

Kayleigh.. wrote: »
    Ah that's great so! Congrats :P Ah, making friends will be grand!

Thanks. Hopefully so. Now I'm going back to sleep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fluffyrice97

Got Arts in Maynooth and absolutely delighted. Does anyone have any idea what time the accommodation service opens up to incoming CAO students this afternoon??:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

Not going to trawl through 20 pages...did someone do the deed? :pac:

Thanks guys it's not agricultural science it's just agricultural in WIT anyone know it

• Registered Users Posts: 38 iwillarise

Hi everyone,

If I defer my course for a year, can I reapply via the CAO for a different course, and have my deferred one as backup?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭kcera

Thanks guys it's not agricultural science it's just agricultural in WIT anyone know it

Thanks so much aghh noo. He only has 400

• Registered Users Posts: 36 viperockz

Looks like i am screwed and had to accept the one on Top

Does anyone have any idea If we can move from LIT to GMIT ENGR in 2nd year

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Benm123

Msiss in trinity went up by a whopping 40 points... What even? I was 35 points clear and was sure I got it and now they throw this at me...

40 points increase?? I really can't get over it. What are the chances of me getting in on 2nd round offers if I've fallen 5 points short of the first round min points?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭oktplz

Got my first choice - Engineering NUIG! Cannot wait!
    Anybody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 papaoutai

Does anyone know if second round offers are common? Friend got 430 and was 5 points short for biological, earth and environmental science in UCC. I'm sick to my stomach for him. What do ye think?

Also, if anyone is doing Occupational Therapy in UCC let me know!! Just accepted it :)))

• Registered Users Posts: 18 R2015

Anyone else doing criminology ucc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 suttonca2597

The_Mac wrote: »
    I didn't get anything to say I got in through the scheme, but I was 10 points below the minimum. I assume the HEAR stuff will come in the post though.

Had a number of courses down with dit which I was only between 15 and 25 points short of and no offers this morning on the DARE scheme. This seems unfair. Any advice? If I was really far off or had only one course down I'd understand but this seems very unfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JamboMambo

Got commerce In Galway, delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 4 OKIKI

Also got no offers feom hear scheme either, I was down 30 points :(

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ShaunDaSheep

The rise in Agricultural Science in UCD has made me sick, 5 points off, was sure i had it in the Bag, anyone know if theres much chance of a 2nd round offer for me or should i get the LC books back out :(?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 OKIKI

Also got no offers feom hear scheme either, I was down 30 points :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭AulBiddy

Biosciences in DIT :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7 nes_97

general nursing in st.angela's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7 nes_97

general nursing in st.angela's :D

Food science with business in WIT :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Kremin

papaoutai wrote: »
    Does anyone know if second round offers are common? Friend got 430 and was 5 points short for biological, earth and environmental science in UCC. I'm sick to my stomach for him. What do ye think?

Also, if anyone is doing Occupational Therapy in UCC let me know!! Just accepted it :)))

Just have to wait and see, maybe someone doesnt want it and he might get offered. No guarantees

Advertisement