Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Phonewatch Keychain not working

Options
  • 16-08-2015 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I have an Eircom Phonewatch alarm (Simon) which is no longer monitored.
    After having some building work done I now find that the Keychain remote no longer works.
    I have replaced the battery in the Keychain to see if that was issue it did flash the green light when I pushed it but thought I change battery anyway, it flashes green now as well but no reaction from the system.
    I cannot find anything in the manual to help.
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It could be just faulty. You could replace it and try a new one. You would need engineer access to set this up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kc71

Yeah, I thought maybe programming of keychain had been wiped because alarm had been disconnected and not powered for over a week when house was being repaired.
    Any ideas as to who might assist with these things, manual is useless and online help non existant.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Most licenced installers would be able to help you with this. You could also try request the code from Phonewatch. We are not allowed assist you here with engineer codes unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Loads of videos of this system on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kc71

Thanks lads, called Phonewatch and they gave me code after verification, then watched video online for procedure, all good now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement