Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Decent Wireless Printer

Options
  • 16-08-2015 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Looking for Decent Wireless Printer, not a big user so won't be used often current HP died a loud grinding death so like to stick with that brand if possible. Ideally no more than 70euro.....so any deals out there please let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭vulmac

grange mac wrote: »
    Looking for Decent Wireless Printer, not a big user so won't be used often current HP died a loud grinding death so like to stick with that brand if possible. Ideally no more than 70euro.....so any deals out there please let me know.

Thanks

Canon MG2950 for €50 in Tesco Drogheda. Have used Canon MP620 for years no trouble yet ??. (dont speak too soon)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

grange mac wrote: »

Thanks
    Probably a bit late with this but you can reserve and pick up a decent printer in Argos for €21.99. Cant go wrong at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭grange mac

Agreed can't go wrong so reserved 2!! Thanks again muffler

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭grange mac

muffler wrote: »
    Probably a bit late with this but you can reserve and pick up a decent printer in Argos for €21.99. Cant go wrong at that price.
    Back upto €58.99 but took my reservation price...

Advertisement