Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digicel and other expat hiring companies?

Options
  • 16-08-2015 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I've been looking into job opportunities with Digicel in the Carribean/Pacific islands.

They like hiring Irish and will support your move to their location.

They sort you out with your work permit for the country so you don't need to worry about that aspect.

Are there any companies similar to Digical abroad, that like to hire expats?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

I've been looking into job opportunities with Digicel in the Carribean/Pacific islands.

They like hiring Irish...
    Where exactly are you getting this information from?

Relocating staff to the Caribbean from Ireland doesn't strike me as the most cost-effective recruitment policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 WillPainter

djpbarry wrote: »
    Where exactly are you getting this information from?

Relocating staff to the Caribbean from Ireland doesn't strike me as the most cost-effective recruitment policy.

Two of my friends have worked there, oen in Trinidad, one in Vanuatu. Hired straight out of college.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 WillPainter

Two of my friends have worked there, oen in Trinidad, one in Vanuatu. Hired straight out of college.

Bump.

Advertisement