Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most of an m4

Options
  • 16-08-2015 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Selling most of a cm16 R-8L. Needs some parts for it to be a functional AEG.
    Will trade for almost anything airsoft related or sell for 90 euro.
    ZTHLsc.jpg
    xq6VmB.jpg
    C4CYyQ.jpg
    VgLiqE.jpgXz23uS.jpg
    Can post for an extra €5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

What is missing from it? I have some sights on a thread if your interested in them

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Mastercolm

Well some screws which are pretty universal, u should be able to get in a hardware shop. Gearbox screws also are needed. Needs new wiring harness and contacts. Apart from that all u really need is a motor, inner barrel and a few gearbox latches which can be bought in a set on Hobby Airsoft for a 5er. Not too sure on what you mean sights on threads.

Never mind I get what u mean.

Hi,
    I see that ad you on about. Would you do that 9x40 sniper scope plus 50 euro my way?

I'll do the scope plus €30 cash as there are a few parts needed. What condition is the body and rail in? Where are you based?

• Advertisement

Yeah the body is in perfect condition, as is the rails. I would sell it for 40+ the scope because the mag is a flash mag and this comes with a fully functional optic. Only place with marks is the stock where for some reason I must of been out of it but I super glued velcro on to attach patches but ripped it off instanly.

Forgot to mention, im based in Dublin.

Ok I'll go €40 plus the scope as long as everything is in good condition it will make a good project. By any chance can you get a pic of the opening in the rail where the outer barrell goes as I'm looking to see if a silencer will fit down the rail system

4WW54k.jpg
    a9zrcA.jpg

I was trying to take of the rail system to get u a better picture and realised that one of the allen key screws is completely stripped. I will remove it and replace it and then get you some better pics.

Hi man how's the pics coming along?

• Advertisement

Cant remove the screw. I've been at it all day. I will let u now wen I manage to remove it. shoudnt be too long now.

Cheers keep me updated

Hey ebr,
    There was an extremely striped screw on the gun that was holding n the rail system. I could not remove it so I done the stupidest thing known to man. I putt a driver in and started striking with a hammer. I guess the force was too much for the receiver and it completely ripped off the upper part of receiver from other half of barrel. The gun is now officially F***ed. I tries superglue but the damage is far too much.

Mods, Please close thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭nixdorfjnr

Mastercolm wrote: »
    Hey ebr,
    There was an extremely striped screw on the gun that was holding n the rail system. I could not remove it so I done the stupidest thing known to man. I putt a driver in and started striking with a hammer. I guess the force was too much for the receiver and it completely ripped off the upper part of receiver from other half of barrel. The gun is now officially F***ed. I tries superglue but the damage is far too much.

offer 40 euro despite Fecked parts collected! without scope!

No thanks. I think I will keep the parts fr spares.

Advertisement