Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest Irish Woman

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Another thing that bugs me about Rosanna Davison. She was on tv last night talking clean eating and promoting her website that encourages the vegan lifestyle. She avoids refined sugar and wouldn't even eat what the chef in the studio made, yet she's makeup'd up to the eye balls with ratty fake blonde hair down to her arse and false nails I could see from a mile away and tan so orange i had to adjust the brightness on my screen. She just seems like one big phoney to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

Ciara Whelan, the greatest fox known to man, sweet headlamps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Valentina Ngalinda is quite attractive, in my opinion.
    Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

jezzer wrote: »
    Ciara Whelan, the greatest fox known to man, sweet headlamps

You dig it the most

http://cdn4.herald.ie/migration_catalog/article25349224.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/0302_Ciara_H

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

anna080 wrote: »
    Another thing that bugs me about Rosanna Davison. She was on tv last night talking clean eating and promoting her website that encourages the vegan lifestyle. She avoids refined sugar and wouldn't even eat what the chef in the studio made, yet she's makeup'd up to the eye balls with ratty fake blonde hair down to her arse and false nails I could see from a mile away and tan so orange i had to adjust the brightness on my screen. She just seems like one big phoney to me.

She might be attractive underneath all that, and may well be a decent individual, but the look she cultivates is not my cup of tay at all, at all. Each unto their own I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Hottest Irish woman is... Siun Nic Gearailt. A fine woman indeed. This humidity is killing me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Hottest Irish woman is... Catherine Ni Ghuairim. A fine woman indeed. This humidity is killing me :(

Not bad. Not bad at all

Not bad. Not bad at all

Every time this lady pops on the computer screen talking Irish on the news, I want to change the channel but find myself unable to do so until she is finished reading the news. She seems to have me spellbound. I just cannot change the damn channel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

Hottest Irish woman is... Catherine Ni Ghuairim. A fine woman indeed. This humidity is killing me :(

That's Siun Nic Gearailt, you copy and pasted someone else you're stalking :pac:

• Advertisement

parasite wrote: »
    That's Siun Nic Gearailt, you copy and pasted someone else you're stalking :pac:

Oh, lol, I better fix that one. Well, it's hard to stop looking at a thing of beauty isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Looper007 wrote: »
    Can't believe she's the little girl from In America, check out the Esquire shoot she did. I say she's aging better then Saoirse Ronan for sure.

https://www.google.ie/search?q=aine+chambers&biw=1951&bih=916&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB8QsARqFQoTCKfEyu7FuMcCFaUW2wodAzEFuQ&dpr=0.7#tbm=isch&q=sarah+bolger+esquire

You googled Aine Chambers just before you posted that as it's still in the link ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

tonyheaney wrote: »
    This is Bosco but she has lefty herself go a bit, Also NSFW as she is naked and lost an eye

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_5V7vNjVKdVI/SV6SJfGNHiI/AAAAAAABF1g/SU6MBX-Law8/s288/P1020090.JPG
    Totally NSFW

Boco naked

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Helen Curran and Audrey McGrath.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

My gf of course is the first,which is the obvious answer. After her I'd have to go with this little beauty.

Her name is Sinead Goldrick of the women's Dublin GAA team. She's gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Bret Hart wrote: »
    My gf of course is the first,which is the obvious answer. After her I'd have to go with this little beauty.

Her name is Sinead Goldrick of the women's Dublin GAA team. She's gorgeous.

First pic of her now fully revealed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Summertime8989

Mary Byrne x

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Dawn Rider

anna080 wrote: »

I remember her on tv3's Exposé about 10 years ago getting either collagen or silicone injections into her feet because apparently it's better than having gel insoles sliding out of your high heels during a night out....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Bret Hart wrote: »
    First pic of her now fully revealed.
    :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I'd still ride Amanda Brunker

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

And I'd go back for second helpings !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I'd have to galvanise a full body condom before I'd go near her, tbh.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

Bullocks wrote: »
    And I'd go back for second helpings !

safe to say I wouldn't stand in your(s) way.
    I'd watch though for the shock factor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Dawn Rider wrote: »
    I remember her on tv3's Exposé about 10 years ago getting either collagen or silicone injections into her feet because apparently it's better than having gel insoles sliding out of your high heels during a night out....

Wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

arayess wrote: »
    safe to say I wouldn't stand in your(s) way.
    I'd watch though for the shock factor.

It could be electric alright :D
    I'd say she would suck the chrome off a ball hitch

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Dawn Rider

Nodin wrote: »
    Wtf?

Yep. Right in to the balls of her feet.
    She was promoting some beauty clinic in the Sandyford industrial estate. Apparently you have to get a top up every few weeks as 'it is absorbed by the body...'. And it was 'only' about e100 a go.

Really hope it was collagen, but I think it was silicone....

Quite liked/didn't mind her up till then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

meat is bad for you, but 57 different chemicals on your skin is ok.
    seems legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

fullstop wrote: »
    You googled Aine Chambers just before you posted that as it's still in the link ;)

I was checking up half the names on here cause I never heard of them, and I end up having the ugliest one :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭umop apisdn

foggy_lad's ma is fairly hot when you're stuck. She'll do your ironing for you too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement