Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest Irish Woman

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

knird evol wrote: »
    She'd only laugh at your best.

Unfortunately so would everyone else. :o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭pcardin

obi604 wrote: »
    Helen Cooney, Galway camogie player. she is an absolute beauty IMHO

Number 4 in this picture:

http://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.1528522.1379268424!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_940/image.jpg

Number 22 looks better :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

It's not so much Ireland hottest, it's ore of a suggestion of someone to jerk off to while hungover like I did this morning.

Keelin Shanley. I was listening to her this morning and I got a very pleasant tingle in my nethers prompting a rather sweaty hangover ****.

i don't know her I thanked your post for your honesty which caused me to laugh a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭obi604

pcardin wrote: »
    Number 22 looks better :pac:

dont get ya :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

1) Ruth O'Neill A recent addition having seen her on The 7 O’clock Show last week but thankfully has given up the LA livestyle blogging and going to parties with the stars to return home and find a fella. (Ok couldn’t be listening to that crap)

2) Ciara Whelan (getting on a bit now but judging by the bikini shots in the currently airing Holiday Show, which is probably a repeat as RTE/TV3 can seem to show nothing else at this time of year, she still has it. If only she would get rid of that annoying puppy that follows her around everywhere.

3) Aoibhinn Ní Shúilleabháin (dropped from 1st place as am still on the fence about whether I would accept Tubs' sloppies)

Also Ran
    Yer one out of Outlander https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitriona_Balfe
    Does an Irish father qualify? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anastasia_Griffith

ciara whelan is an absolute stunner, she had a baby last year with yer man off the show jon slatpants

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Are you for real? Dear god.

Also, don't spare us any details.

....you'll want to know he didn't wash his paws after and its a shared PC then so.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,762 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

its Salpa no even contest,
    Other than her I'd say its some girl working an average Job ,
    Hate the way the in these poll's the hottest people have to be someone famous by default, There are stunning looking girls in nearly every town ,

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pkvader

Any mention of Pamela Flood?,definitely give her a belt of it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

I take it he means 17 + 1 + 4.
    Poor 7 is going to feel very left out.

• Advertisement

If I had to pick one though,it would probably be Caroline Morhan,great all round package,incredible rack, good full figure,and those lips!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 652 ✭✭✭DanielODonnell

Cork camogie player Anna Geary, you wouldn't be long draining the spuds looking at a photo of her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

pkvader wrote: »
    If I had to pick one though,it would probably be Caroline Morhan,great all round package,incredible rack, good full figure,and those lips!

Yes indeed, Imagine those Gums around your Plums !!

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Hate the way the in these poll's the hottest people have to be someone famous by default, There are stunning looking girls in nearly every town ,

What poll?

And sure who say's you can't mention a non-famous person, indeed some already have.

Pointless naming them though, as 1) pretty much nobody would have a clue who you were talking to and 2) they could perhaps read it and recognize you and then you'd never be able to go in to your local Tesco for six months from the mortification of having salivated about them online.

In saying that. There's a really beautiful Asian girl (Irish born I'd say) who works in a Chinese / Thai food establishment on the Sth Circular Rd. If she entered Miss Ireland (ooooohhhh matron) I'd say she'd win, easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Do you come with meal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭pcardin

She's behind the number 7 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

What poll?

And sure who say's you can't mention a non-famous person, indeed some already have.

Pointless naming them though, as 1) pretty much nobody would have a clue who you were talking to and 2) they could perhaps read it and recognize you and then you'd never be able to go in to your local Tesco for six months from the mortification of having salivated about them online.

In saying that. There's a really beautiful Asian girl (Irish born I'd say) who works in a Chinese / Thai food establishment on the Sth Circular Rd. If she entered Miss Ireland (ooooohhhh matron) I'd say she'd win, easily.

Be a dear and sneak in and take a pic of her for us. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Helen Cooney, Galway camogie player. she is an absolute beauty IMHO

Number 4 in this picture:

http://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.1528522.1379268424!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_940/image.jpg
    Cumán baby light my fire!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Be a dear and sneak in and take a pic of her for us. :)

DUBLIN MAN KILLED TO DEATH IN DOLPHINS BARN BY TRIAD GANG WIELDING MACHETES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Sharon Ní Bheoláin ...no contest.

and in a distant 2nd place...

Siobhan (Charlie Murphy) from Love/Hate

I'd hop off her. She has a cracking little arse on her. Sexy posh culchie accent on her. God I'd bang her.

• Advertisement

Mod

Wacker the attacker, your posts are gone way beyond admiration and into outright creepy.

Don't post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Has anyone ever thought of camogie players panties after a game? i have often fantasised about them

Jaysus, some people need to go away and get the ride I think!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

its Salpa no even contest,
    Other than her I'd say its some girl working an average Job ,
    Yes. But say, for example, you said that Katie Walsh (who lives near your mother) was a stunner, it would mean the square root of fcuk all to 99.9% of us on here. At least with celebrities, as shallow as they may (or may not) be, we'll know what they look like.

Ha ha this thread is brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭LDN_Irish

blueser wrote: »
    Yes. But say, for example, you said that Katie Walsh (who lives near your mother) was a stunner, it would mean the square root of fcuk all to 99.9% of us on here. At least with celebrities, as shallow as they may (or may not) be, we'll know what they look like.

Katie Walsh who lives near yourdeadright's mother? I rode her. Had to break it off because she was getting too clingy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Is Katie still involved with the Camogie?

I'd hop off her. She has a cracking little arse on her. Sexy posh culchie accent on her. God I'd bang her.

Hmmm.....A contradiction of terms no?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭rule supreme

Mairéad Ní Chuaig

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭My Darling Clementine

Colette Fitzpatrick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Colette Fitzpatrick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement