Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest Irish Woman

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭marty_crane

Schwiiing wrote: »
    But top of the pile by a huge margin is Aisling Bea.

+1

(but I also vote for Vivienne Traynor)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

anna080 wrote: »
    Most of the ones that people would consider to be hot do nothing for me. The likes of Claudine Keane and Rosanna Davison, it's like they've done themselves up in this stereotypical way that they should be hot, but because of all the fakery and stereotypical nonsense they're the total opposite. Take away all the gunk and we'll see what they're like. I see gorgeous girls walking down the street every day who are fabulous looking and far nicer than any of the typical looking ones on tv. It's like most of them do themselves up in such a way with the fake hair, tan, nails, short skirt and think "am I hot now?", and it's sad that that's how most girls aspire to look.

Couldn't agree more. The fakest fakes. Davison is just pulling the plss at this stage.

If you didn't know better you'd swear she was a parody. But no. She thinks she looks shlt hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭skittles8710

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Lisa Hannigan.

Hypnotic. ....

Have a bit of a lady crush on her myself. She's a bit like an Irish version of Zoey Deschannel, quirky and natural really pretty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Nadia Forde is meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Your judgment is simply based upon your own personal preference.

Yeah. That's what s/he said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Sever Tomorrow

Allessia macari - outrageous looking and her Dad owns a chipper , perfect woman

Please don't tell me she's one of those Sunday Indo socialite types off the back of her dad being a successful chipper(er)? :P

• Subscribers Posts: 41,594 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Have a bit of a lady crush on her myself. She's a bit like an Irish version of Zoey Deschannel, quirky and natural really pretty.

So has my wife ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Please don't tell me she's one of those Sunday Indo socialite types off the back of her dad being a successful chipper(er)? :P
    Here's her Twitter https://twitter.com/alessiamacari1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Omackeral wrote: »
    Brought to the glue factory
    Well...

Gilson and her brother Damien could face jail after consistently refusing to comply with court orders in relation to the liquidation of their car company. Justice Mary Finlay Geoghegan said in May 2011 that Ms Gilson and her brother are “not compliant” with the rules and described the situation as “extremely serious” and “the motion for attachment and committal still stands.”[2] In 2012 Gilson was revealed to be a tax defaulter.[3][4] On 14 September 2012 she was named on the Revenue list of tax defaulters as having been required to pay €73,000 including interest and penalties.[5] In April 2015 she was in the Irish High Court to block attempts, by the liquidator of a company where she was a non-executive director, to impose certain restriction on her from acting as a company director for a period of five years.[6]

She also gave out that Davos/The Onion Knight off Game of Thrones (the lad missing a pile of fingers) ate some of her wedding cake decorations. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Younger Collette Fitzpatrick was extremely hot.love that hourglass figure.Lisa Hannigan is the most beautiful for me but I wouldn't describe her as sexy or hot.

• Advertisement

Is she Irish though? I know the auld lad must own the Macari's chain, but the whole Twitter account (and her Instagram which I also inspected for uuhhh, research purposes) is in Italian and the pictures don't exactly look like Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

What do ye lads make of Rozanne Purcell? I think she's an absolute stunner but my friends reckon she's nothing special. .

Too thick and into herself.It's actually a turn off.

Hey I saw (and mentioned) her first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I always thought Roma Downey was stunning. Nadine Coyle is gorgeous too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Bosco? what's under that tank top of hers... wait Bosco was a girl right? took all 5 fingers ad a fist?? had a high squeaky voice?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Billy86 wrote:
    Is she Irish though? I know the auld lad must own the Macari's chain, but the whole Twitter account (and her Instagram which I also inspected for uuhhh, research purposes) is in Italian and the pictures don't exactly look like Ireland.

Yea she is Irish , Italian family obviously and works on Italian TV for last couple of years hence the twitter was a model here , my friends mam went out with her dad for a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

tonyheaney wrote: »
    Bosco? what's under that tank top of hers... wait Bosco was a girl right? took all 5 fingers ad a fist?? had a high squeaky voice?

Who??
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Nadia Forde is meh.

Agreed! Met her before in my old workplace, very meh! She wears way too much makeup. Maybe she looks better without makeup.

Who??

...what age are you? :p

Billy86 wrote: »
    ...what age are you? :p

I'm like well into my 20s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,757 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Agreed! Met her before in my old workplace, very meh! She wears way too much makeup. Maybe she looks better without makeup.

Ahh here, if Nadia Forde is just meh, I have to wonder by what standard are we judging 'hot' here? :eek:

I'm like well into my 20s
    And this doesn't ring any bells?

Billy86 wrote: »
    And this doesn't ring any bells?

I've seen that picture on Facebook...smoking a fag before in a meme....never bothered image searching it if I'm honest :O
    I'm not well up on who it is though (sorry!)

Emm hottest Irish woman (famous) I would guess is possibly Be your wan una Healy/nadine coyle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Who??

This is Bosco but she has lefty herself go a bit, Also NSFW as she is naked and lost an eye

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_5V7vNjVKdVI/SV6SJfGNHiI/AAAAAAABF1g/SU6MBX-Law8/s288/P1020090.JPG

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

Angela Scanlon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Helen Curran for me thank you xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Bono's daughter's a little ride in fairness.

https://twitter.com/MrNachoBusiness/status/633044978042863616

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

Pippa O'Connor

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

What do ye lads make of Rozanne Purcell? I think she's an absolute stunner but my friends reckon she's nothing special. .

I like to see her with just a normal amount of makeup and not airbrushed.

It's hard to tell what she really looks like most of the time as she always has a heavy amount on and is always very un-natural looking imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

Grainne Seoige lads, come on.

was a big fan in the past. think she isn't as decent as before
    Birneybau wrote: »
    Does nothing for me whatsoever.

I think Claire Byrne is absolutely gorgeous.

I concur I have a raging love for Claire.

I was reading about this lady for the 1st time and I almost wet myself. I think she is the business. I saw this article and I swooned like **** me ....

cork camogie captain ashling thompson.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/camogie/i-wouldnt-be-here-only-for-camogie-cork-camogie-captain-ashling-thompson-on-her-battle-with-depression-31365950.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement