Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Dining Limerick

• 17-08-2015 8:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for options about private dining in a half hour radius around Limerick.

Basically some place that will serve food to 25 guests in a nice private room with a full bar.

So far all ive come up with it is:
    1. Pery Square Hotel
    2. The Mustard Seed
    3. The Savoy Hotel.

Any one else go ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

Carrygerry House & Bunratty Manor

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

The Cornstore has a private dining room in the basement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

Limerick91 wrote: »
    The Cornstore has a private dining room in the basement

Yeah i had thought of that but we'd prefer somewhere that's not as cavernous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

The Wooden Spoon in Killaloe

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Redderneck

Used to be able to arrange private dining in Plassey House at UL. No idea if still possible. The Golf Clubs might be another option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You could try the MRSC bar in Thomond Park

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I know Bella Italia used to do it upstairs but it is a long time ago. Might be worth asking anyway.

Other than that you probably have the usual hotels like: The Strand, Absolute Hotel, The Woodfield etc.

Edit: was at a family dinner in the clarion recently and it was a great room. It's looking out over the river and would be perfect for around 25 people. He bar is right outside the room also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Redderneck wrote: »
    Used to be able to arrange private dining in Plassey House at UL. No idea if still possible. The Golf Clubs might be another option.

I don't know about Plassey House but I think the Pavilion offer private dining.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Boruma

Picola Italia very nice food service is good. Very personal touch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

How about the Radisson? I think its called the Shannon suite, has its own function room bar, as does the bigger ryan room, but Id say the Shannon room would be about the right size. Ive got a friend that works there, organises that kind of stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement