Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost & found

Options
  • 17-08-2015 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Long shot I know, but I found a lanyard with fob and key on way to work this morning at approx. 08:50 on Dolphin Rd D8 heading west - anyone missing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Dave_White

Maybe not too bad of an idea to revive this thread.

I've lost couple of hed gloves on the way from Clontarf to North Circular Road.

Also found one glove in Phoenix Park if anybody lost it.

glove.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I found a rolled-up skinny inner tube on Wyckham Way on Monday, between the shopping centre and Gort Mhuire - looked to be in pristine condition. PM me if it's yours, otherwise I'll try to drop it off at one of the charity shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

RainyDay wrote: »
    I found a rolled-up skinny inner tube on Wyckham Way on Monday, between the shopping centre and Gort Mhuire - looked to be in pristine condition. PM me if it's yours, otherwise I'll try to drop it off at one of the charity shops.

Or put it in your spares box and throw €2 in a charity box. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    Or put it in your spares box and throw €2 in a charity box. :)

Way too skinny for my hybrid, as it happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

Used to be a great thing in Japanese train stations where they had those sticky-backed hooks hanging up on a wall near the porter's booth, and anyone who found something like keys would hang them up there. They'd be garlanded with kids' mittens and bunches of keys. We should really have the same kind of lost-and-found centres. http://japaninfoswap.com/shareikin_lost_item/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭stopped_clock

Found a toolkit at Colliemore harbour in Dalkey this morning....

Advertisement