Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landlord's issues with my girlfriend staying over

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

Thanks for your opinion. It was a bit presumprtuous but I can consider some of them to be fair points. It would be safe to assume that adults can discuss some matters with eachother in a civil manner. In particular given there is no precedent to assume we could not.

Ain't that the truth bigbrotherfan! Thank you very much. Just restricting myself about a 30km radius of the city. So long as the public transport is good enough.

You might want to quit assuming what's acceptable for other people to think, seems it's was assuming what people who pay for the place should accept, that got this problem started, aside from that it might look like double standards when you didn't think to even take your own advice and discuss it with your housemates.
    I'd recommend raising things with housemates in future and not using your own opinion of what you think they should just accept.

Advertisement