Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Halls - first year

Options
  • 17-08-2015 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Accepted my course a few hours ago, but the TCD website won't let me create an account for on campus accommodation. At the moment it's saying it can't find me as a registered student yet, could this just be that everyone around the country is accepting courses and stuff or should I get in contact?

Also, does anyone know if halls is a first-come first-served basis?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 InkyOne

k88 wrote: »
    Accepted my course a few hours ago, but the TCD website won't let me create an account for on campus accommodation. At the moment it's saying it can't find me as a registered student yet, could this just be that everyone around the country is accepting courses and stuff or should I get in contact?

Also, does anyone know if halls is a first-come first-served basis?

Don't worry - halls isn't first come first served. I'm not sure about the sign in - it's been a while and I can't remember how long it took to recognise me on the system, but Trinity isn't the most organised generally so maybe give it a day.

You'll have to apply with a personal statement, and that and your distance away from college is what'll determine whether or not you get a room (i believe they're the only criteria but i'm open for correction!)

Advertisement