Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

booking accommodation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Fiachb7

AlfaJack wrote: »
    That's what I've been doing but it's not working! :(

That's confusing! :/ The number obviously worked for cao! Is your password 6 digits long? I got in second try.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭AlfaJack

Fiachb7 wrote: »
    That's confusing! :/ The number obviously worked for cao! Is your password 6 digits long? I got in second try.

yup it is.. I'm really panicking now that I'm going to miss out on getting a room :(

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

I just got an email offering accommodation on my regular account. I'm not sure if I'll take it. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Fiona G

Thar_Cian wrote:
    I just got an email offering accommodation on my regular account. I'm not sure if I'll take it. :/

What position were you on the waitlist?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 R97smith

Can anyone who is in, tell us how many rooms are still left?

• Advertisement

Fiona G wrote: »
    What position were you on the waitlist?

315 originally, then around 110 half an hour ago.

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    How do I access my UCD Connect email? I can log into SISWeb using my CAO number, but I'm lost after that.

Email icon on task bar at the top of the page.

My friend who was No.20 originally only got offered a place at 12 so there's loads of rooms left.

I just called about accessing my connect account and they said that only some of the accounts have been activated so hopefully I'll get an email to my personal account

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭nerd95

I just called about accessing my connect account and they said that only some of the accounts have been activated so hopefully I'll get an email to my personal account

You will definitely get an email to your personal account too as someone did above and I got it last year!! :)

• Advertisement

R97smith wrote: »
    Can anyone who is in, tell us how many rooms are still left?

Plenty of rooms left everywhere at the moment.

nerd95 wrote: »
    You will definitely get an email to your personal account too as someone did above and I got it last year!! :)

whew relief thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 chigenrgn

What no are ppl on now ?? 638 last i checked

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Fiona G

How long do you think before we can book? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭junospider

How long do you think before we can book? :)

when your number drops down into single digits and you get the email I presume.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

carrie1884 wrote: »
    Just out of interest - I'm not looking for accommodation now, but considering trying to find it after a few months - would it be easier to find somewhere after Christmas? Would there be spaces on campus accommodation, for instance? Would rent possibly be cheaper?

Check the notice board by the registrars office /with the registrar admin staff, there's usually local residents posting rooms to rent around the campus throughout the year as they become available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Blue giant

Just booked into Merville. There's still loads of places left. Just to say though I didn't get any email to my personal account. If I didn't check sisweb I wouldn't have known I got an offer. I couldn't log into the ucd email either.

Blue giant wrote: »
    Just booked into Merville. There's still loads of places left. Just to say though I didn't get any email to my personal account. If I didn't check sisweb I wouldn't have known I got an offer. I couldn't log into the ucd email either.

What no were u.?

loads of places as in 616? :l

Thanks I have the booking page open and I'm just refreshing it every so often so I won't miss it :P Do you book on the same page that has your waitlist number? :)

R97smith wrote: »
    when your number drops down into single digits and you get the email I presume.

ugh I'll be waiting a while then xP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Blue giant

chigenrgn wrote: »
    What no were u.?

I was 239 this morning. I didn't check until about 1 and saw I had just got an offer. There's definitely 616 places overall including all the different places.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anonyy

My friend just got it & her number was like 170 last time she checked!

608 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭GrabTheCREAM

got my email at 1pm i checked my spam folder dunno why but they're all going there so be sure to check your spam folder. booked into merville still loads of places from when i booked

my number got to 122 before i got the email. they do it by the hour i guess

Advertisement