If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 42LF580V TV Price Match

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

shakedown wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Im looking to buy a new 40" - 42" TV. My budget is €500 (incl. wall mount) and I found the 42LF580V.

It's also available here for €455:
    https://www.alzashop.com/42-lg-42lf580v-d2412214.htm?o=1

Would you be able to price match?

Thanks
    Thanks for your enquiry.  Unfortunately for us to price match it has to be like for like on the deal.  Our deal includes a 6 year warranty and delivery where as their's doesn't

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. What would your price be on a 24 month warranty, as opposed to 6 years? 

Or are you saying that you cant price match on any TV unless I find a deal from another retailer that comes with a 6 year warranty?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. What would your price be on a 24 month warranty, as opposed to 6 years? 

Or are you saying that you cant price match on any TV unless I find a deal from another retailer that comes with a 6 year warranty?
    Apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are generally pretty flexible but the competitor quote only has a 24 month warranty ( which unfortunately we don't offer), it doesn't include shipping, and from what I can see ( I stand to be corrected) you have to send any returns or returns for service back to the Czech Republic, whilst our warranty service for 42" is an 'at home' service or collection.

Again we are pretty open on price beats - I'll happily go to €519 including delivery and the 6 year warranty ( this is claimed by redemption) but the original offer you posted is really not a like for like offer.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

Thanks for the reply John.

There are several places that have this for €499 now: http://pricespy.ie/product.php?p=3082948

If you could match this price including delivery and 6 year warranty, then you have a deal!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for the reply John.

There are several places that have this for €499 now: http://pricespy.ie/product.php?p=3082948

If you could match this price including delivery and 6 year warranty, then you have a deal!
    shakedown,

thanks for that - I've checked and some of the companies listed on price spy as selling that product at €499 are no longer listing it at that price and also some of the prices don't include delivery - and they all only offer a standard warranty - we offer a 6 year warranty which I am sure you will appreciate does have a cost to us - its completely your choice but I don't think that delivery and a 6 year warranty on a decent piece of kit like this for €19 is overly expensive - even if you just look at the warranty alone it works out at less than €3.20 per year.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.