Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Armani luminous silk query

Options
  • 17-08-2015 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭

Am wondering if anyone can help me. Decided to give this foundation a bash but have no Armani counter near me so have to order from brown thomas online. I'm pretty certain I am shade 4.75, i am most definitely pink toned. I'm Mac nw20. The only thing is they don't stock this shade on the website so have gone for shade 4.5. Would this one be suitable for skin with pink undertones? If it's too yellow then I have just wasted my money. Also what do people seem to think about this foundation in general?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

I am NW20 in MAC and I take shade 4 in GA Luminous Silk

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I am NW20 in MAC and I take shade 4 in GA Luminous Silk

Thanks. It arrived this morning (kudos to brown Thomas for speedy delivery) it doesn't look too yellow. Haven't put it on my face yet but put some on my hand beside nw20 and they look to be similar shades

Advertisement