Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europlex signet 100 engineers manual

Options
  • 17-08-2015 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there, I'm in need of an engineers manual for a signet 100. I can't seem to find one anywhere, the closest I can find is the manual for the Siemens SPC. Please PM me if anyone has a manual. Thanks a lot

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you the 200/300 it will be pretty much the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 pf31094

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed you the 200/300 it will be pretty much the same.

Received! Thanks KoolKid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 pf31094

Hi there, I've read the manual but I'm confused with the keypad to controller wiring, the manual suggests I'd have to wire it like this:
    Controller- keypad-
    1a 2a
    1b. 2b
    2a. 1a
    2b. 1b

Is this correct or would it be 1a - 1a, 2a - 2a etc?

Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You can wire as normal 1a-1a etc.
    The series & star wiring is only important on large commercial or industrial applications with long cable runs etc.

Advertisement