Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEAR Scheme

• 17-08-2015 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

Hey everyone.

So since I got into my course with points below the minimum, I can only assume I got accepted through the HEAR scheme.

However the CAO letter today was just the CAO letter, with no HEAR stuff at all. Could anyone with previous experience tell me if I'll get confirmation from them in the next few days? I know next week there's some orientation day for it at the university.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭kingsofoffaly

you will get it next week, orientation for uni aint until the 1 of Sept.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭The_Mac

you will get it next week, orientation for uni aint until the 1 of Sept.

The UCC orientation for HEAR scheme is next Sunday, but the UCC site said that during the week they'll give an email.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭kingsofoffaly

The_Mac wrote: »
    The UCC orientation for HEAR scheme is next Sunday, but the UCC site said that during the week they'll give an email.

your best thing to do is ring the college then :)

Advertisement