Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA online Xbox one

Options
  • 17-08-2015 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

hey

I noticed that the ps4 players organise FIFA leagues / games online at arranged times and am wondering is there anything active on the Xbox one through boards atm???

If not is anyone interested ? Also have PES 2015 so anything really .
    I update these both every year usually at Xmas :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

kelledy wrote: »
    hey

I noticed that the ps4 players organise FIFA leagues / games online at arranged times and am wondering is there anything active on the Xbox one through boards atm???

There was a club going. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057299142
    But I don't think its active anymore, played a couple of games and was a good laugh. I'd be up for something if more people were. Be warned though, haven't played Fifa in ages and am pretty sh1t now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

kelledy wrote: »
    hey

You might want to get this moved to the Pro Evo & FIFA forum. It'll probably get moved anyway.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=502

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

Yea if it got moved that be great.
    I just have no desire to play the online anymore with the way EA organise it so came to here to see if anybody is like minded and wanted to set somthing up?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,233 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Moved from Xbox.

Advertisement