Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I sent an email to eservice@electricireland.ie one week ago and still no answer.

Options
  • 17-08-2015 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭

I sent an email to eservice@electricireland.ie one week ago and still no answer.

Mon 10/08/2015 17:01
    Subject: Contract and discounts ending.

Can you check what the delay is or should I PM my query here instead.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi sKeith,

Thanks for getting in touch, and we regret any delay in responding to your query. The email team currently have a 3-5 day turnaround.

A delay can sometimes occur if an email has to be redirected to another inbox, in this case the sales inbox.

If you send us your details by private message here, we'll be happy to look into your query. We would just need you to confirm the following details for account security:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement