Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evision between over charged, barely works, terrible customer service avoid!!!!!

Options
  • 17-08-2015 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I need help and advice, I've been a customer of eircom for many years never had a problem till I got the dreaded Evision..........., it's soul destroying avoid at all costs!!!!
    I've gave up ringing customer care because every time I speak to some one I end up worse off, I've never recieved a correct bill (1 bill I was over charged by 150!!) they have had extra channels cut off for no reason. The worst thing about the TV service is it always loses signal especially at night from 9 o clock on wards, the recordings are never correct right and at times records the same programme 10 times.
    Now the most recent I was Missold TV package at the start, every conversation I have had I have been told my bill will be 35 for TV, phone and Internet, but low and behold the last lovely conversation about another over charged bill a girl told me my bill will be 58!!! (This is my basic amount with out any extras) when I challenged her she said they can not go back on any of my recordings as 3 months is to long to and all voice recordings have been deleted.
    Sorry for the long ramble but I need help I have 15 months left of my contract and the thought of being stuck with this shocking service is soul destroying:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

tootsystar wrote: »
    I need help and advice, I've been a customer of eircom for many years never had a problem till I got the dreaded Evision..........., it's soul destroying avoid at all costs!!!!
    I've gave up ringing customer care because every time I speak to some one I end up worse off, I've never recieved a correct bill (1 bill I was over charged by 150!!) they have had extra channels cut off for no reason. The worst thing about the TV service is it always loses signal especially at night from 9 o clock on wards, the recordings are never correct right and at times records the same programme 10 times.
    Now the most recent I was Missold TV package at the start, every conversation I have had I have been told my bill will be 35 for TV, phone and Internet, but low and behold the last lovely conversation about another over charged bill a girl told me my bill will be 58!!! (This is my basic amount with out any extras) when I challenged her she said they can not go back on any of my recordings as 3 months is to long to and all voice recordings have been deleted.
    Sorry for the long ramble but I need help I have 15 months left of my contract and the thought of being stuck with this shocking service is soul destroying:(
    I'm very sorry to hear of all this tootsystar

Please PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 20 tootsystar

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! I just want this resolved even as I type this I have once again lost TV signal!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 tootsystar

It's now been a week since you said you would look into this, I'm guessing in true eircom style that was a lie??. I truly give up before this I would be always said eircom was one of the best telecom operators now I would rate you the worst. 

I will be taking this further has now I be barely have any TV service after 6, between miss selling, misleading comments, poor customer service, eircom is a disgrace 

Advertisement