Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serum recommendation early 30s

Options
  • 17-08-2015 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi there

My current serum Elizabeth Arder flawless future is almost finished. I wouldn't mind trying something new (always hoping for the miracle product)

I' ve fairly good skin. Using current serum for anti aging and a more even smoothcomplexion.

My skin would be normal to dry
    Any suggestions for possible alternatives?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

For anti-ageing retinol serums are the way to go. I use the MD3 retinol serum. Skinceuticals also do a good one. The Hylamide range that sells in Boots is also excellent and very reasonably priced. they also do a number of booster serums, I have the radiance one.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

I just use my Monsia intense night repair cream but I put a few drops of Vit E oil all over my face and neck. Vit E oil on top of the moisturizer is supposed to seal in moisture. I have only been doing it for around 2 weeks but I know that my skin feels smooth and it does not feel dry when I wake up in the morning. I decided to do this because I noticed that the central heating was really making my skin feel "tight".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

Vichy Aqualia Thermal is very nice, it's not too pricey if you buy it on promotion and I've noticed such an improvement in my skin since using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Vichy Aqualia Thermal is very nice, it's not too pricey if you buy it on promotion and I've noticed such an improvement in my skin since using it.

+1 for the Vichy

I'm coming up to the end of my first bottle, and I've already bought a second. I'm not sure how it compares to super powerful anti-aging ones but it's making my skin feel lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I've used this since June and I love it. I've definitely seen an improvement in my skin. Used Indeed Labs hyraluron (sp?) for a year before that and never really noticed any difference.

• Advertisement
Advertisement