Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP - Third-Party Credit Card Processing Advice

Options
  • 17-08-2015 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm doing a website for a friend who wants to allow his clients pay for courses from his new company on his website. I've never done a eCommerce website before and would like some advice based on others experience.
    Just wondering can anyone recommend a Third-Party Credit Card Processing company other than PayPal that would allow users to use MasterCard, Visa, Visa Direct etc. Default would be to use PayPal but I would like to get a few other suggestions based on recommendations.

Thanks
    - BFG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,571 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

Would strongly advise to look at stripe, extremely easy to integrate into systems. Integrated it into a simple invoicing app I wrote last summer and only took about an hour to get it all going including testing. Their docs are pretty decent and if your site is using composer for dependencies then they even have their official PHP class in packagist at https://packagist.org/packages/stripe/stripe-php

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sqlmonkey

Maybe a bit late but I have used realexpayments with asp.net and found the setup fairly straight forward.

Advertisement