Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS1 SPCH9002 and accessories

Options
  • 17-08-2015 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

ITEM:
    SPCH9002 PAL Playstation 1, good condition with some slight blue discoloring around the eject button (previous owner might've drew on it or something ? )

2x Dualshock 1 controllers : the grey one's left stick is kind of dodgey but it might just be a case that the inside of it needs a clean.

1x Dual analog controller (SCPH-1180e) : works fine. apparently it's "rare" :rolleyes: . Looks like its starting to yellow a bit , again I wasn't the first owner so maybe it was in a smokers house.

1x SCPH1080 : excellent condition.

1x official black memory card : nothing much to say, it works :pac:

Have an official RF adapter and your bog standard composite cables(albeit they're from the PS2)
    You can pick up an RGB scart cable from ebay for a fiver anyways ;)

POST\COLLECTION : Collection from Celbridge Is preferred, but I could meet in Lucan village \Maynooth village

PRICE: I'm looking for a Dreamcast or a Saturn mainly, but shoot me an offer or a different spot and I'll see if I like it.

PAYMENT METHODS: n/a

Can take some better pics if needed.

PGG6XOf.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Swapped it for a jap dreamcast, can mods lock this or whatever :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement