Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat

• 17-08-2015 4:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19

feel i might have to repeat. however as i am dropping english and irish, i will need to replace them with 1 subject. what subject could i do well in and complete in 1 year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭thisistough

feel i might have to repeat. however as i am dropping english and irish, i will need to replace them with 1 subject. what subject could i do well in and complete in 1 year

What subjects are you already doing? No point in us suggesting subjects you're already doing...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 liverpool1997

will be doing business,construction,dcg,maths and lcvp and maybe ag science. was thinking maybe picking up (accounting,economics,home ec)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

will be doing business,construction,dcg,maths and lcvp and maybe ag science. was thinking maybe picking up (accounting,economics,home ec)

Home Ec. you have to hand the coursework in soon after the start of 6th year, so I don't think that's a runner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Agree with spurious on the home ec. Are you doing all of those subjects at Higher Level? Are you likely to get higher than a C1 in most subjects, given that LCVP has 70 points for distinction?

Advertisement