Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot log into 365 (secure connection)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Earthlight

Earthlight wrote: »
    Away for a few weeks, issue is unchanged on my return. I repeat my question to Bank of Ireland, is the Bank actively liaising with UPC to find out what is the cause of this issue and what do they propose to stop it re-occurring ? Or are quite quite happy that it's not working for all of us with the largest ISP in the country ?
    Hi Earthlight,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear that you are having difficulty logging in online, however we can confirm that 365 Online Website is operating as normal.

We have passed this to our support team and will get back to you if we have any further update on this.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Sorry, did you even read my message ? This issue requires liaison between the Bank and UPC - a copy/paste reply that all is well at the Bank's end isn't what's required here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

I am having the same problem and have UPC also.
    I thought it was an issue with the bank, whom I am actually still waiting on reply from 3 days ago.
    Hi Candythespy,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear you have not received a reply and are having difficulties accessing Banking 365 Online. We can confirm that the website is operating normally.

If you would like to contact a colleague in BOI Direct while you have access to your PC they can check your settings with you. Reps are available from 8am to Midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday and will be happy to assist you.

Have a good weekend and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 5 atrajo

Im facing the same thing can not connect to 365 online banking via UPC or virgin media  , but connects fine via phone internet connection , please bank of Ireland can your tech people get in touch with UPC  and fix this thing its been going on for months now , bank of ireland website load fine , business online loads fine , 365 online doesn't . i know its not a problem on bank of Ireland end , getting in touch with UPC will only reset the modem , but the problem lies in  their servers , please contact UPC see why your page is not loading to some users ..thanks .

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

Mines also same...I don't know what servers boi or virgin media use but both are as bad as each other. ...but this fault lies with virgin media. .I can't get online last month as home..yet walk out door and go on my 4G and no issues. ..UPC or virgin media.=crap so do as I did and post on their site..nothing boi can do about this I think as for once not there fault. .

Btw just tried..cannot find secure connection. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mordka

Same story here. Working on mobile device (via iOS 9) on home WIFI but now working on home PC using same connection. I did clean cookies but didn`t help. No connection on Chrome and IE as well. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

Its not Pc related. .its isp related. .what make of modem do you have? Thompson by any chance? It's a virgin media issue...being like it for months. ..I have rang them but no joy. .need to post on "talk to virgin media"....
    But do u have a horizon box or is it a Thompson modem....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

atrajo wrote: »
    Im facing the same thing can not connect to 365 online banking via UPC or virgin media  , but connects fine via phone internet connection , please bank of Ireland can your tech people get in touch with UPC  and fix this thing its been going on for months now , bank of ireland website load fine , business online loads fine , 365 online doesn't . i know its not a problem on bank of Ireland end , getting in touch with UPC will only reset the modem , but the problem lies in  their servers , please contact UPC see why your page is not loading to some users   ..thanks .
    Hi atrajo,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As mentioned previously in the particular thread, 365 Online is working normally. There have been a number of users who have posted on this thread with a similar issue. If you check back over previous message posted here, some have since resolved this by contacting their ISP. We would suggest you contact them directly as they'll need to check the settings on your router.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement