Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000mb carrigaline

Options
  • 17-08-2015 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭

hi as advertised locally,you are upgrading,offering a gb of broaband speed here,in the coming weeks/months/  just renewe my e fibre contract,and was guarranteed free upgrade whenever  theres an upgradr from eircom,,,,,,this is true,i take

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi as advertised locally,you are upgrading,offering a gb of broaband speed here,in the coming weeks/months/  just renewe my e fibre contract,and was guarranteed free upgrade whenever  theres an upgradr from eircom,,,,,,this is true,i take
    Hi corks finest

Yes, upgrades will be free when it's available :)However there is no date or plans to suggest a time frame when it will be available in Carrigaline. Can you advise where you seen it locally advertised please? Ultimately this can't be guaranteed in any existing or available contract as it's not included in the terms and conditions.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭corks finest

Hi corks finest

Yes, upgrades will be free when it's available :)However there is no date or plans to suggest a time frame when it will be available in Carrigaline. Can you advise where you seen it locally advertised please? Ultimately this can't be guaranteed in any existing or available contract as it's not included in the terms and conditions.

Thanks
    Al
    tnx 4 prompt reply,Al,ad on display on bus shelter, outside hotel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi corks finest

Thanks
    Al
    tnx 4 prompt reply,Al,ad on display on bus shelter, outside hotel
    No problem corks finest - I was unaware they advertised it yet :)

Have a nice day

Al

Advertisement