Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet/Mobile access Cape Clear Island

Options
  • 17-08-2015 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi There, I'm going to Cape Clear Island for a couple of nights with my 3 children. Just wondering if anyone knows if there's mobile reception or internet access there?? Ta

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Yes , they have mobile reception.
    And electricity.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭sean72

:) You may smile but where I live on the Irish 'Mainland' I dont have mobile reception so just checking:P ..... Oh and I didn't ask about electricity because I wont have any in my TENT :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭SK76

Hi

I was there 18 mths ago for 2 nights. There was no mobile reception at the B&B but I could get it down by the pier

I have also seen people with internet dongles outside shop in pier - not sure about elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tiggeranseo

Anywhere around North Harbour has reception (Best on Tesco Mobile/Three). Nothing in the Hostel in South Harbour and limited at the B&B (Outside front door but not really data).

Anywhere else along the Northern side of the Island generally has reception.

Advertisement