Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG DIGS ACCOMMODATION FIRST YEAR 2015

Options
  • 17-08-2015 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Im going in to first and im looking for someone to look for digs with me as im on my own ! Im easy going always up for the craic going out for the bant is a must ! Am clean and don't mind if its male or female ! so if your interested give me a message on this ! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Contact the Accommodation Office or try nuigstudentpad.ie, usually have a list of digs near college.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DizzyOdd

Hey, my sister is in Galway looking for housemates - it's €95/w but it's all included and *right* next to the Uni. It's
    4A Newell Homes, Snipe Avenue, Newcastle. If you need a phone number, I can give you one.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭noah45

DizzyOdd wrote: »
    Hey, my sister is in Galway looking for housemates - it's €95/w but it's all included and *right* next to the Uni. It's
    4A Newell Homes, Snipe Avenue, Newcastle. If you need a phone number, I can give you one.

Is your sister still looking for someone?

Advertisement