Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course Entry Question

Options
  • 17-08-2015 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am looking at enrolling into this part time course:

http://www.qualifax.ie/qf/QFPublic/?Mainsec=courses&Subsec=course_details&ID=30906&CSH_ID=18&AdvancedKeyword=&ResetCount=1

And the entry requirements state:

This is an advanced-entry programme, for students who already have some previous third-level education OR 2-3 years of experience in a legal environment.

My question is about the bold part, does that mean any previous third level education as I have done Level 6 is Business Management before. Or does it have to be Law related?

I am only 20 , so the mature student route doesnt work for me and have been working full time the last two years and now want to go back to education.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

I would actually contact the Dept of Law in DIT to see if you are eligible

The criteria is actually as stated below but you do have a level 6 which is third level education but just not in a law area:

Admission to the programme ordinarily requires:

A Degree in any discipline (NQAI level 7 or higher) OR
    A Certificate in Legal Studies (NQAI level 6 or higher) OR
    At least two years' relevant legal work experience.
    An interview and/or references may be required.

Defo contact the Law Office:

Administrator, Department of Law

T +353 1 402 7181
    or
    E law@dit.ie

Advertisement