Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snes Super WildCard

Options
  • 17-08-2015 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Snes Super WildCard (24Mb)
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: €30
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

For sale is a Snes Super WildCard device. This device dumps carts onto floppies, and can load roms from floppies too. It has 24Mb of memory so can handle the majority of Snes roms. It doesn't need its own power supply, & is plug & play. The below pic isn't mine, but is identical. It makes an interesting little piece for any hardware collectors out there :)

2239110300_14102e391f.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

I'd take it if you could Parcel Motel it and I'd cover that cost?
    Could Paypal or bank transfer with me covering those costs too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    I'd take it if you could Parcel Motel it and I'd cover that cost?
    Could Paypal or bank transfer with me covering those costs too :)

Cheers Kerb, I don't use Parcel Motel though I'm afraid. The only other thing I can think of is if there's a beers happening soon I might be able to arrange getting it to you, & you can just paypal me or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

If Kerbdog passes on this, I'd be interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Myrddin wrote: »
    Cheers Kerb, I don't use Parcel Motel though I'm afraid. The only other thing I can think of is if there's a beers happening soon I might be able to arrange getting it to you, & you can just paypal me or something?

Sounds like a plan, PM me with your PayPal account and I can get yea paid and it will get to me eventually via Cider I'm sure

Edit: good lord man, a A&R person not using Parcel Motel?! What next!

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    Sounds like a plan, PM me with your PayPal account and I can get yea paid and it will get to me eventually via Cider I'm sure

Cool, will do that now :)
    Edit: good lord man, a A&R person not using Parcel Motel?! What next!

I know I know, but my local PM isn't so local & is kinda a pain to get to so never really bothered with it :o

• Advertisement

Payment received, so this can be marked off as sold. Item will be sent via A&R Beers Night :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement