Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD or NUI Galway journalism help!

Options
  • 17-08-2015 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi guys,

I'm going into 6th year this September and am looking to do a Journalism course in college. My main interest would be fashion journalism or something in that field. My two main choices are between NUI Galway and UCD. From the research I've done so far and the advice I've gotten from the school guidance counselor Galway seems like the better choice. Any advice regarding the courses, colleges or areas would be greatly appreciated. I like the way Galway has a more hands on approach and gives you some experience in the field rather than just taking notes in lectures. Any advice about other colleges that offer similar courses or even advice from journalism students would help a lot.

PS: I live about an hour from Dublin and around three from Galway which is a big factor in the choice.

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement