Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Gamestop Delivery Estimates. (Metal Gear Solid V)

Options
  • 17-08-2015 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey everyone!
    I was going to order the new "metal gear solid V TPP day one edition" game off of the gamestop.ie website.
    Just wondering if anyone has ordered off of them before, and if so how fast were they for delivery?

I live in kerry and i'm pretty sure they send their stuff from dublin.
    The game is out September 1st, is there ANY chance I'd get it by then.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

LittleBoss wrote: »
    The game is out September 1st, is there ANY chance I'd get it by then.

Yes, just go to a game retail, maybe even go wild and pre-order it to make sure it;s there (not like games sell out anyway, but sure what the hell)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Well it depends on the delivery option. But sure if its the same price in the store and you have access to it, go there instead. Guaranteed launch day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LittleBoss

Yeah, gonna pre-order it and have it sent to the store so it's ready for pick-up release day.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭boardbro

Are hmv, xtravision, tesco, ect better for getting this game early?

boardbro wrote: »
    Are hmv, xtravision, tesco, ect better for getting this game early?

You'd have been better ordering online to get it early. Doubt you'll get it early on the high street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭boardbro

Thats too bad! i see you said in the other thread gamestop have the bundle in stock, so maybe they would sell it early? anyway which online shop would you think has the fastest delivery?

boardbro wrote: »
    Thats too bad! i see you said in the other thread gamestop have the bundle in stock, so maybe they would sell it early? anyway which online shop would you think has the fastest delivery?

Some places in the UK have already shipped the game, since they have a bank holiday on Monday. Gamestop do have it in stock, but they'd be the least likely to sell early, since selling early is what gets you blacklisted by suppliers.

Argos should be the cheapest I'd imagine and no issue with stock even if they get 5 copies per store, reserve online and stroll in at your leisure :)

Advertisement