Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need online statement asap!please!

Options
  • 18-08-2015 9:17am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hello,
    my girlfriend rang yesterday to get a statement on 365online for our joint account.the man on the phone said it would be up in the morning,first thing.it's not.
    Help please!
    Help help help!

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭baldtooyoung

Hello,
    my girlfriend rang yesterday to get a statement on 365online for our joint account.the man on the phone said it would be up in the morning,first thing.it's not.
    Help please!
    Help help help!

Thanks

Forgot to add-it's not up.ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hello,
    Help please!
    Help help help!

Thanks
    Hi baldtooyoung,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear that your statement is not yet available to view on Banking 365 online. If an eStatement is ordered before 3.30pm on a working day, it will update overnight and will be available to download the following working day. If your girlfriend ordered the up to date statement after 3.30pm, it will be available to view tomorrow morning.

If you wish to check the status of the order, please contact BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative with account access will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭baldtooyoung

Hi baldtooyoung,

We're sorry to hear that your statement is not yet available to view on Banking 365 online. If an eStatement is ordered before 3.30pm on a working day, it will update overnight and will be available to download the following working day. If your girlfriend ordered the up to date statement after 3.30pm, it will be available to view tomorrow morning.

If you wish to check the status of the order, please contact BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative with account access will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Sharon

Thanks sharon.i
    it was after 3.30.the morning is good.
    thanks very much and have a nice day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi baldtooyoung,

Thanks,

Sharon

Thanks sharon.i
    it was after 3.30.the morning is good.
    thanks very much and have a nice day.
    You're more than welcome. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement