Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chromecast/iPad problem

Options
  • 18-08-2015 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum (a quick search showed most people posted their chromecast problems here aside from the odd bargain alert)

Setup my chromecast yesterday using my ipad. No problems at all. I then went to give it a test run using the youtube app. Nothing. The cast icon is there and when I click on it it recognises my chromecast but it stall and stalls before suddenly giving up. Similar problems when using the Netflix app.

I then tried using the chromecast with my android phone - works perfectly.

I've tried looking up answers but no one really seems to have a similar problem. Loads of youtube videos where people show you unboxing the chromecast and how easy it is to use it with the ipad so I'm not sure what could be wrong.

For reference, I've updated all my iPad software and apps as that was one suggestion but no difference. I also restored the chromecast to factory settings and started from scratch and same issues.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement