Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poor moderation

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Are you or are you not contesting a ban or infraction?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 574 ✭✭✭18MonthsaSlave

Spear wrote: »
    Are you or are you not contesting a ban or infraction?

The ban comes after the moderator has baited me and then nobody in boards officialdom wants to be seen to be undermining a mod.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What does that thread have to with a ban you received 3 months ago?

What does that thread have to with a ban you received 3 months ago?

I was baited by mod and his buddies for a number of days before they lost patience waiting for me to say something inappropriate and mod then banned me. Once banned officialdom won't lift ban. That is how boards works in practice.

Then show examples and evidence of this and make a coherent argument to that effect.

• Advertisement

Then show examples and evidence of this and make a coherent argument to that effect.

Last week i had another mod delete my post to a thread just because i had a different opinion to them in another subforum.
    Why should I post further evidence? If any one else posted those responses to me as linked above they would be deleted as argumentative but the mod is allowed do as they please as long as they restrict their online bullying to a limited few victims.

Since you're not disputing a ban or infraction, this is being closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement