Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay my bill every 2 months. Received a monthly bill by email today

Options
  • 18-08-2015 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I returned home last week to a note in letter box to "sorry we missed you please submit a reading" I did this over the weekend and have now received a bill for the month. Can I pm you my details. I prefer to receive my bills as agreed every 2 months

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi cossy09,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The average billing cycle is 61 days (see the help section here for further information on our reading policy).

We have received your private message so we will look into why you received a bill sooner than this. We will be in touch again as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭cossy09

Hi cossy09,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The average billing cycle is 61 days (see the help section here for further information on our reading policy).

We have received your private message so we will look into why you received a bill sooner than this. We will be in touch again as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    David
    thanks David

Advertisement