Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPI Claims

Options
  • 18-08-2015 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, I recently returned a letter that I was sent from Bank of Ireland regarding claiming a refund on a card protection policy I had.
    Is there any way of checking the progress of this or what is the estimated process time of these claims?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi FreeRanger,

Thanks for posting.

[ltr]All claim forms are currently being reviewed on a case by case basis. Upon receipt of your claim form, our team will write to you within 40 working days regarding the outcome of your request. As we don't have access to claim forms here, we are unable to provide you with an exact date.

If you are entitled to a refund, this will be made to your account upon completion of the investigation.

If you have any queries regarding the redress scheme, you can contact Bank of Ireland’s dedicated helpline on 1890 946 160, or from outside Ireland 00353 76 6248023. Lines are open Monday to Friday; 9:00am to 5:00pm. We also have more information available here.

If there's anything further we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks again,
    Tara
    [/ltr]

Advertisement