Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAT failed issue PS4

Options
  • 18-08-2015 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone here could help me out. So I'm in college and unfortunately I tried to set up my PS4 but the university wifi won't allow it. So I made a connection bridge between the college wifi and my laptop's local connection. I then ran this via an ethernet cable into my PS4. This worked and I have a faily good connection (download 10+mb and download 7+mb).

Unfortunately, my NAT keeps failing and I was wondering if there is anything I can do?

I'm able to watch netflix and use all the features on my PS4 but I can't play any games online. Which is the reason I bought my playstation and the reason I brought it with me :P

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Help a sister play the Black Ops 3 beta :rolleyes:

Advertisement