Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card application

Options
  • 18-08-2015 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi,

How long does it usually take for a credit card application to be approved? I applied yesterday and was hoping to have the card by the end of next week when I'm heading to the USA. Is this a feasible time frame?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

timaru89 wrote: »
    Hi,

How long does it usually take for a credit card application to be approved? I applied yesterday and was hoping to have the card by the end of next week when I'm heading to the USA. Is this a feasible time frame?
    Hi timaru89,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Credit card approval generally takes one working day once we have received all the required documentation. If you wish to check the status of your application, please call 0818200334 and select option 2 followed by option 1 and an Advisor will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭timaru89

timaru89 wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi timaru89,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Credit card approval generally takes one working day once we have received all the required documentation. If you wish to check the status of your application, please call 0818200334 and select option 2 followed by option 1 and an Advisor will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Sharon
    Thanks Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭timaru89

Hi Sharon,

Sent a PM with details of my query as application still hasn't gone through. I'd appreciate if you could contact me on the number provided.

Advertisement